Yup. Had my last Intensive Honors Latin class for this week, along with English and Film, and now just have Logic tomorrow. And then a Latin test on Monday, which will be intense.
But so far, so good. No major fails in life or school yet. At least, not to my knowledge.
I present you with a few random thoughts I’ve had so far, since I haven’t really had time to collect myself and writing something deep and profound.
- InterVarsity people are cool.
- You know, the climate down here isn’t as bad as I thought. At least not right now.
- But I’m really glad for AC–it’s 68 degrees in our dorm wing. Heck yeah.
- Loads of free food, yo. I’m liking this “freshman at college” thing.
- Finding fellow Sanderson fans makes everything better.
- This campus is beautiful.
- Yay for trees and shade.
- Bikes are very useful.
- I actually packed pretty much everything I’ve needed so far. Wow.
- How the heck do people have time for dating in college. I’m seriously glad I’m not in that kind of relationship yet.
- This’ll be fun. Crazy and fun.
And for those of you who missed it on FB, here’s a picture of one of the most beautiful libraries I’ve seen–which happens to be the main library on campus. Bizzel Memorial Library, as it’s called.
Fabulous place. There’s a room there called The Great Reading Room, aka The Harry Potter Room, because it looks like the great hall in Harry Potter.
Well, that’s all for now. Farewell!